Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 15 years ago. Its registered trade mark Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Head, Internal Control
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness in branch staff on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, unreviewed transactions and income leakages.
- Call over of Transactions as per the approved threshold.
- Review of expense and cash advances and ensure conformity with laid-down policies.
- Carrying out security sweep at least once in a month.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
- Review of Fixed Asset Register.
- Review KYC compliance.
- Carrying out spot checks and review of activities in the branches under coverage.
- Cash count and vault administration, funds transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Review of system exception message report.
- Review of GL/P&L Movement Report.
- Conduct Seriality checks /test on Managers Cheque/Bank draft in the branches under coverage.
- Review of Suspense/Transit/Proxy Accounts.
Key Performance Measures:
- Control Adequacy rating from Internal Audit.
- Promptness and effectiveness of call over of transactions.
- Integrity of the GL accounts in all Business offices.
- Promptness, Accuracy and Validity of Exception Reporting/Rendition of all Control Activity Reports.
- Effectiveness at follow up to ensure that Internal Audit recommendations are implemented.
- Quantum of undetected regulatory/statutory infractions from External Auditor and Regulators reports.
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas
- Undetected Income leakage/P&L reversal arising from undetected processing errors.