Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Logistics and Operations Officer
Project: Subject to securing donor funding
Duration of Contract: Full time, fixed-term contract (six years)
- To provide adequate logistics support for the project, coordinating meetings, conferences and provide all travel related information and services to SFH staff and business visitors.
- Identify reliable registered travel agency and make recommendations.
- Evaluate tickets prices and make recommendations
- Assist in Visa application, provide information on necessary documents required as support for visa application
- Support staff and visitor on collection of applications from embassies
- Purchase of ticket for travels and ensure adequate logistics planning and provision for foreign travels (tickets, visa, etc.) is finalized at least 1 week to date of trip.
- Provide information to staff on per diem and hotel rate during foreign travels.
- Receive and process meeting and conferences request. Process hotel and hall reservation for staff and visitors
- Review hotel bills and ensure promptly settlement of bills
Compensation & Benefits
- Must possess a B.Sc./HND in Management sciences or a related field. Possession of Master of Business Administration is desirable
- Must possess on the job experience with minimum of 4 years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Must possess excellent logistic management, travel/reservation management and quality service delivery
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently and on a team with problem-solving capacity
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application:
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Logistics and Operations Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send
- Applicants should send the application, as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone number(s), e-mail address and contact details to the email address. Quote the “reference position and application code” as the subject of the email.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence